There are so many delicious, comforting, joyous moments in our life every day… and many of you have been gracious in bringing special gifts. I have listed the following for those individuals who have asked me, time and time again about my favorite indulgences.
Appreciated but never expected.
• A thoughtful card with the contribution for my time inside
• I love to receive flowers of all kinds especially roses, lilies, irises, and plants i can grow
• I love to receive gifts of poetry, music or anything else that inspires you
• I love raw natural chocolates such as Sacred Chocolates which can be purchased at SacredChocolate.com
• I love handsome pencil/pen sets and journals
• I love to go shopping with you for beautiful clothes and lingerie (I wear size 8 medium. 36DD/E is my bra size and my shoe size is 8.5)
• I love art especially originals and anything pre-raphaelite or indian (I especially love Indian art of Krishna and Radha)
• Jewelry (I prefer gold)
• Tickets for us to the ballet, opera, or theater at a mutually agreed on time
• A Volkswagen Beetle Convertible (it can’t hurt to dream big right:)
I love listened to music without doing anything else. In my humble opinion, if there is a heaven, it must feel a lot like the joy of listening to music. Close my eyes… melting into the sound…
BOOKS!!! I love books